The Art and Science of the Customer Experience
Netfor provides worry-free customer care for business consumers and technology users. Customers engage with Netfor by phone, email, social media and online chat to receive world-class customer service, help desk support, order fulfillment and field services.
Founded in 1995, Netfor supports tens of thousands of customers at businesses in more than 6,000 locations across the U.S., Europe, Mexico and Canada.
How Netfor will help you grow and succeed:
- Gain experience in multiple industries, platforms, and software
- Help you develop a career path as well as provide mentoring and training
- Opportunities to work on special projects with our clients
- Provide opportunities internally for advancement
- Network you with the vibrant business community in Indianapolis
- Expose you to well over a hundred applications, platforms, and systems across a variety of industries including medical, retail, b2b, etc.
Hours and Location
This position will be onsite in Fort Wayne Indiana as early as January 2022. This will be remote (work from home) until the onsite location is ready.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm.
Candidates must be willing to work onsite once the site location is ready.
Job Responsibilities Summary:
- Execute and complete the daily and hourly Team Lead Checklist as instructed per company policy to ensure all operational tasks are accounted for and completed daily.
- Act as the day to day primary point of contact for client escalation points
- Assist the Shift Lead when necessary in managing employee requests, handle all employee needs in accordance with company policies and knowledge.
- Review, verify and approve Service Representative’s timecards for payroll. Identify shortcomings in Service Representatives time recording or related practices and request additional training from Learning if needed.
- Perform required audits on Service Representatives monthly.
- Identify trends in increased contact volume and liaison with client escalation point(s) to establish the need to raise problem records.
- Assist with new staff onboarding, including training, as directed and as otherwise not provided through the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Perform disciplinary tracks, if applicable for shift leads using the governance of our Employee Handbook and Human Resources Guidelines.
- Perform Annual Reviews using the Governance of our Employee Handbook and Human Resources Guidelines.
- Review, verify, and approve Service Representative’s timecards for payroll. Identify shortcomings in Service Representatives time recording or related practices and request additional training from Learning if needed.
- Provide any feedback from clients, customers, Service Representatives and your observation to Service Development to improve product development and delivery.
- Staying up to date on all current company policy and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Leadership experience (Manager, team lead, or supervisor)
- Single point of contact resolver
- Ability to identify and reroute technical issues as needed
- Ability to talk and type at least 35 words per minute
- Strong and efficient communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify the root cause
- Must be independent, motivated, and innovative. Must be confident and flexible.
- Ability to work 100% from within our knowledge base without deviation
- Punctuality with a positive attitude
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows operating systems, multi-function printers, and networking a plus
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer with the following specifications: i5 with 8 gigs of RAM and a headset with a microphone.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
The preferred applicant will have at least one technical or customer service certification if all other qualifications noted above are not met. A+, CompTIA, or similar certification preferred
$16-$18 an hour depending on experience, technical aptitude, typing skills.
Netfor offers a great PTO plan (can accrue up to 76.96 hours/year within the first year), 401k, health insurance, dental, optical, onsite mini-mart, and a well-rounded wellness program.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Netfor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Netfor, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Netfor, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for work visas.